STEM GRADE 5 CHALKBOARD WORKBOOK
Core science, technology, and math ideas and practices in this STEM activities workbook!
In this STEM workbook, activities and projects provide a balance of core knowledge learning and investigation and application. They also address the three dimensions of science learning outlined in the Next Generation Science Standards—disciplinary core ideas, science and engineering practices, and crosscutting concepts. The focus is on concepts and skills from physical, life, and earth and space Sciences, and on familiarizing students with science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) concepts. Assessment rubrics for success criteria are also included. Features ready-to-go, reproducible activities!
- 120 pages
- Grades 4–5
- Authors: Janis Barr, David MacDonald, Elizabeth MacLeod
Skills covered in this workbook:
- Physical, Life, Earth and Space Sciences
- Engineering, Technology, and Applications of Science
- Informational Text
- Project-based Activities
- STEM Occupations
About this workbook:
Designed for teachers with parents in mind, this workbook is perfect for the classroom and for home! It promotes student confidence, learning, and success and offers the ideal supplement to enhance or enrich any curriculum.
This must-have STEM education workbook:
- Includes manageable activities that reinforce essential skills and concepts
- Meets standards and cover curriculum efficiently and effectively
- Provides a consistent, clear approach